Friday, November 14, 2008

photos

There are only two pictures right now cause the internet always freezes, but I will try to get more on later.

this is a sunset from the soccer field where we have weekly games on thursdays and sometimes we play ultimate frisbee, but we have yet to convince a cameroonian to join us.


This is the countryside on the road from Garoua to Pitoa. Its fairly green right now cause its the end of raining season, but this will gradually become more desert like each day. They are really only two seasons here the dry season and the wet season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kauleen,
This is Linda from your dad's office. I've been curious about how you're doing, so your dad forwarded the link to your blog to me. Sounds like you and I took up French about the same time... it is HARD! I'm really impressed with what you're doing, and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! I really enjoyed reading your blog. Best wishes from Sacramento!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Great to see you in pics Kauleen!--You got some beautiful shots of the area! How are the French lessons now?-Life here is a lot cooler than there, but today is unusually warm for the Bay!--Have a great week!(This is my first posting on here so I don't even know if it works for real!
XXOORUNYI